SPlanner and new tasks

12th June 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

554 posts
When I`m adding a new task with s voice the task will be added under splanner via "me taks" but my interest is that the new tasks will be added in splanner to another account - howw can I change the settings ?

THANKS !!!
12th June 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 69

347 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter7

When I`m adding a new task with s voice the task will be added under splanner via "me taks" but my interest is that the new tasks will be added in splanner to another account - howw can I change the settings ?

THANKS !!!

Are you using Google calendar to sync???

If Samsung account is used, you will have to create a new Samsung account and then add it to your tablet. Then you can adjust what syncing you want between the two Samsung accounts.

In S-planner, there should be an option to set which account once you have two Samsung accounts.

If using Google, the process is the same just your adding a Google account and setting your preferences in Google Calender as well.

I have two Google accounts, one for Play store and the other for tablet user. Since the play store is just for purchases and use for google services, I prefer to make email and calender syncing on a simple account that can be removed if needed, without effecting my play store and services.

Though, I don't keep personal info linked on portable devices. So if needed my user accounts can be tossers, just like the tablet.
12th June 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

554 posts
Gooberdude - what I wanna achieve is to see the tasks in outlook. I do have a samsung account and I can go via Google but .... the target is outlook.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread