Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,201 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SPlanner and new tasks

Tip us?

peter7
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default SPlanner and new tasks

When I`m adding a new task with s voice the task will be added under splanner via "me taks" but my interest is that the new tasks will be added in splanner to another account - howw can I change the settings ?

THANKS !!!

gooberdude
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter7 View Post
When I`m adding a new task with s voice the task will be added under splanner via "me taks" but my interest is that the new tasks will be added in splanner to another account - howw can I change the settings ?

THANKS !!!
Are you using Google calendar to sync???

If Samsung account is used, you will have to create a new Samsung account and then add it to your tablet. Then you can adjust what syncing you want between the two Samsung accounts.

In S-planner, there should be an option to set which account once you have two Samsung accounts.

If using Google, the process is the same just your adding a Google account and setting your preferences in Google Calender as well.

I have two Google accounts, one for Play store and the other for tablet user. Since the play store is just for purchases and use for google services, I prefer to make email and calender syncing on a simple account that can be removed if needed, without effecting my play store and services.

Though, I don't keep personal info linked on portable devices. So if needed my user accounts can be tossers, just like the tablet.
GT-N5110 - Saferooted Stock 4.2.2
OTA - Kies Enabled
Xposed Framework
Wanam Xposed
Download to SD Xposed
633x 64GB SD
Multi User @ 4 / WIFI JP 14 / DPI @ 213 in build.prop
360 Security
Greenify & Experimental Features
Play Music frozen & Gallery thumbnail caching disabled
8+ hrs run time
12% per hr Netflix streaming with Miracast
3% drain on 12 hrs of standby WIFI on & Sync enabled
1080p 30fps MHL - Native
3D 1080p Miracast - Secondscreen app
500MB Standby / Wake
750MB average

peter7
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Gooberdude - what I wanna achieve is to see the tasks in outlook. I do have a samsung account and I can go via Google but .... the target is outlook.