No registration required

HTC One Weird Problem

OP Jekarti

12th June 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking around these forums trying to find a solution to a few problems that my HTC One M7 has been having but have yet to find a solution.

It all started with the black screen problem where I could only see the screen on my phone by shinning a bright light on it. I decided to do a factory reset but that didn't fix the problem.

My next step was taking the back housing off my phone to see if any of the flex cable connections were loose. Since I've been tinkering around inside I've gotten some weird versions of different things to happen.

I've gotten the screen to be back to normal brightness without touch controls and I've gotten the phone to be completely working outside of sound. Right now I have all the flex cables and black antenna cable unplugged and decided to let the battery drain completely before I reseat all the cables, recharge, and try from scratch.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on some solutions to the problem or things I can try. I've also though about replacing some of the flex cables to see if that helps. Thoughts?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread