Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Help i need touchwiz easy home

OP M4GEN28

12th June 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #1  
Hey there pls if anyone would help me pls i accidentally deleted touchwiz easyhome and my mom is looking for it i cant restore it pls send me the touchwiz easyhome.apk and how to install pls pls pls i need asap and pls tell me how to install plss plsss and yes i am rooted

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA premium 4
Last edited by M4GEN28; 12th June 2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: i forgot something
12th June 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4GEN28

Hey there pls if anyone would help me pls i accidentally deleted touchwiz easyhome and my mom is looking for it i cant restore it pls send me the touchwiz easyhome.apk and how to install pls pls pls i need asap and pls tell me how to install plss plsss and yes i am rooted

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA premium 4

Thank god. Here you are
Attached Files
File Type: apk EasyLauncher.apk - [Click for QR Code] (772.5 KB, 105 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IzArsha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzArsha

Thank god. Here you are

how to install?? plss i love you verymuch
12th June 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4GEN28

how to install?? plss i love you verymuch

Just move it to system/priv-app using ESfilemanager or any filemanager and dont forget to set permission rwrr. Make sure you have ROOT access. and restart your phone.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzArsha

Just move it to system/priv-app using ESfilemanager or any filemanager and dont forget to set permission rwrr. Make sure you have ROOT access. and restart your phone.

If you dont know how to rwrr, take a look at this example from google.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IzArsha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzArsha

Just move it to system/priv-app using ESfilemanager or any filemanager and dont forget to set permission rwrr. Make sure you have ROOT access. and restart your phone.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------



If you dont know how to rwrr, take a look at this example from google.

i coudnt set permission root explorer says always error
12th June 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzArsha

Just move it to system/priv-app using ESfilemanager or any filemanager and dont forget to set permission rwrr. Make sure you have ROOT access. and restart your phone.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------



If you dont know how to rwrr, take a look at this example from google.

nevermind i figured it out thank you so much btw how to close this topic?
12th June 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #7  
jdomadia's Avatar
Senior Member
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 431
 
1,048 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4GEN28

nevermind i figured it out thank you so much btw how to close this topic?

Look for THANKS buttons of @IzArsha & Click there.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jdomadia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes