Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 51,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Very fast charging and discharging of the battery !

Tip us?

xshad0w
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Very fast charging and discharging of the battery !

Hi

my p3100 is about a year and the battery suddenly appeared the following problem, when I turn on the charging cable, battery very quickly (within 15-30 minutes) is charged to 100%, regardless how long you keep connected to the charging cable, after you unplug the battery very quickly (again for about 30-40 minutes) falls from 100% to 0%.
Has anyone had a similar problem and if the problem is the battery or What !

thanx

tokenpoke
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshad0w View Post
Hi

my p3100 is about a year and the battery suddenly appeared the following problem, when I turn on the charging cable, battery very quickly (within 15-30 minutes) is charged to 100%, regardless how long you keep connected to the charging cable, after you unplug the battery very quickly (again for about 30-40 minutes) falls from 100% to 0%.
Has anyone had a similar problem and if the problem is the battery or What !

thanx
Your battery is shot.
Most batteries last a year or so before going bad. If left on charge all the time they go faster, same for draining to 0% repeatedly.

You can change the battery yourself or have most any electronics repair shop do it for you.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

xshad0w
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokenpoke View Post
Your battery is shot.
Most batteries last a year or so before going bad. If left on charge all the time they go faster, same for draining to 0% repeatedly.

You can change the battery yourself or have most any electronics repair shop do it for you.

ok thank u man but my battery start do this when i use cheep charge adapter r u think the cheep adapter can damage the battery or no !

tokenpoke
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by xshad0w View Post
ok thank u man but my battery start do this when i use cheep charge adapter r u think the cheep adapter can damage the battery or no !
Yeah... that would not be the best idea. Lol.

You may have fried the battery with the adapter but I've never done that.
I use Samsung, LG, and Kindle chargers on my phones and tablets.
They all prevent overcharge and help prevent spikes in amperage.

I also use oem chargers when possible and always on non standard chargers, like the tab cable or iPhones.

xshad0w
Old
(Last edited by xshad0w; 12th June 2014 at 05:51 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
my battery back to life again i make it charging for +24 hours and after charging my battery back to life !