Worked perfect, thank you. Even though I was the one getting the error and had the mismatched ID's, it was the sprint galaxy s3.
1. Unregistered WhisperPush on the sprint GS3
2. Made a backup of WhisperPush using Titanium Backup on the Sprint GS3
3. Wiped data of WhisperPush on GS3 using Titanium Backup
4. Re-registered whisperpush on the Sprint GS3
5. Had him send me a text message and my phone then asked me to accept new encrypted text.
Thank you so much, made it very easy.
Originally Posted by phoenixzzz
I had the same problem for ages. It was resolved by both of us:
- unregistering our whisperpush accounts
- clearing data from the whisperpush app (you should probably backup with titanium first)
- re-registering our whisperpush accounts
- (if necessary) potentially waiting a day for registrations to propagate
Note that this will mean you lose your old whisperpush key so it could potentially cause a repeat of the same issue, but with another contact. Check your other whisperpush-enabled contacts afterwards to ensure it's working with them. I had to re-register again before mine fully resolved and started working with everyone.