Originally Posted by Mistertac
I believe youd have to just activate the S4 back onto your line so that it's the one with the insurance.... Then send it in and pay the deductible.
You should be able to get an answer though from someone at Verizon. Id just throw your Sim in the S4 though before making any insurance calls.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
That's right, the insurance policies cover whatever model is on the phone line, not the specific model, or you would be paying double for insurances on both devices.
On another note, OP, I notice you said you pay 8 a month for insurance. I'm assuming that's Asurion because they do most of the monthly payment policies. I would consider looking at other insurance companies. Verizon has other insurance companies, they don't advertise it you have to ask. These companies are regional and offer better deals than Asurion. I pay $60 for the year to insure my phones.
Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
- CARRIER: Verizon
- PHONE: Samsung S4 HTC One Max
- CASE: Otterbox Defender modded to fit Anker 7800mah battery HTC PowerFlip
- BOOTLOADER: MDK, loki bypass S-OFF & Relocked
- RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.x
- KERNEL: Ktoonsez with Project Icarus profile and Hydra script FlyKernel
- ROM: Eclipse TW 4.4 Adrenaline Sense 6
- LAUNCHER & MODS: Google Now launcher with XGEL settings, GravityBox, Heads Up notifications, & Android L navbar