Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

(Request) Please Port multiRom to xperia sp

OP riteshhsp

12th June 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
MultiRom has already ported to Xperia M. Why not it should be ported to xperia Sp too. Plz developers port it to Xperia SP. Make SP even more powerful.

Thanks in advance
12th June 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #2  
lvints's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Timon
Thanks Meter: 111
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
It would be an interesting feature in our Xperia SP. One responsible for the support of XSP is @adfad666. Maybe he can do something.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Concerning the Xperia line there something in Z1 compact, call Multi boot
12th June 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvints

It would be an interesting feature in our Xperia SP. One responsible for the support of XSP is @adfad666. Maybe he can do something.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Concerning the Xperia line there something in Z1 compact, call Multi boot


Hi,

How can I contact the developer for making my request
12th June 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #4  
lvints's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Timon
Thanks Meter: 111
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshhsp

Hi,

How can I contact the developer for making my request

Try sending a private message
12th June 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvints

Try sending a private message




I am new to xda and don't know how to send private message to some developer.
12th June 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #6  
lvints's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Timon
Thanks Meter: 111
 
494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshhsp

I am new to xda and don't know how to send private message to some developer.

See here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes