Post Reply

[Q] [HARDBRICK] Recovering phone from Hardbrick!

OP iggy045

11th June 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
So i bought a note 3 used less than 24 hours ago. And by some incredible feat its bricked but not soft bricked HARD. i didnt even get to root it but whatever right ? just buy a JTAG and and pray to god it works but my international sm n900 model EXYNOS version is not supported. But there is a way to fix it apparently with just an sd card.

here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2531224

i read that i could bring it to download mode but i need some the original files from my model and i cant find them anywhere if anyone could just help me out it woud be amazing

i also found this doc i tells you how to do it if anyone with my same model wats to help me
Attached Files
File Type: rar SM-N900_Boot_Recovery_Guide_.rar - [Click for QR Code] (494.9 KB, 9 views)
11th June 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #2  
4aces's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 730
 
606 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy045

So i bought a note 3 used less than 24 hours ago. And by some incredible feat its bricked but not soft bricked HARD. i didnt even get to root it but whatever right ? just buy a JTAG and and pray to god it works but my international sm n900 model EXYNOS version is not supported. But there is a way to fix it apparently with just an sd card.

here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2531224

i read that i could bring it to download mode but i need some the original files from my model and i cant find them anywhere if anyone could just help me out it woud be amazing

i also found this doc i tells you how to do it if anyone with my same model wats to help me

I think you need to state your country or look yourself for the firmware on sammobile.com and extract the bootloader
Or wait for someone else to reply. Good luck

Edit. Might this help?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2510723
Last edited by 4aces; 11th June 2014 at 09:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces

I think you need to state your country or look yourself for the firmware on sammobile.com and extract the bootloader
Or wait for someone else to reply. Good luck

Edit. Might this help?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2510723

It worked man!! it was really easy! thank you. i already had the fimware downloaded because i was waiting to get it into dload mode. you just saved my life. i hope this helps other people.
11th June 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #4  
4aces's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 730
 
606 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy045

It worked man!! it was really easy! thank you. i already had the fimware downloaded because i was waiting to get it into dload mode. you just saved my life. i hope this helps other people.

WOW..I nearly did nothing. But Glad I could be any help
12th June 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces

WOW..I nearly did nothing. But Glad I could be any help

you did help. i had completely forgotten that i could get the files from the firmware itself. so thanks a bunch. i used an 8 gig sd card if any one has the same problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank