Problem with Reactivation Lock

OP JmJ17

1st May 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jaen
Thanks Meter: 31

170 posts
More
I've switch on the Reactivation Lock. My phone is rooted and in the reboot options I've selected reboot to recovery.

Now the phone is in a loop trying to enter in recovery and giving the activation lock warning.

I think that the problem is that the reboot to recovery option is always forcing to enter in recovery and the Reactivation Lock don't allow this.

Does anybody know a way to force to boot in the system to disable the reactivation lock? I can't believe that nobody had reboot to recovery by mistake without disabling Reactivation Lock previously.
Last edited by JmJ17; 1st May 2014 at 12:30 PM.
1st May 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jaen
Thanks Meter: 31

170 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmJ17

I've switch on the Reactivation Lock. My phone is rooted and in the reboot options I've selected reboot to recovery.

Now the phone is in a loop trying to enter in recovery and giving the activation lock warning.

I think that the problem is that the reboot to recovery option is always forcing to enter in recovery and the Reactivation Lock don't allow this.

Does anybody know a way to force to boot in the system to disable the reactivation lock? I can't believe that nobody had reboot to recovery by mistake without disabling Reactivation Lock previously.

I reply myself. I've found a solution, perhaps could be usefult for other user:

I've tried to flash a recovery with Odin. Obviously it fails because the Reactivation Lock, but when you reboot the phone, it boots to system and now it's possible to deactivate it.

The option Reactivation is useful but it's importan to take care.
Last edited by JmJ17; 1st May 2014 at 12:46 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JmJ17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

21 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmJ17

I reply myself. I've found a solution, perhaps could be usefult for other user:

I've tried to flash a recovery with Odin. Obviously it fails because the Reactivation Lock, but when you reboot the phone, it boots to system and now it's possible to deactivate it.

The option Reactivation is useful but it's importan to take care.

Great stuff man, big thanks, thought I'd screwed my phone. but this worked for me too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread