Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 40,854 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unknown Error!!!! Help!!!!!!!

Tip us?

brewsterj98
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Unknown Error!!!! Help!!!!!!!

Hey, I have a Huawei 8650 but that's not relevant to this post. I had updated my phone to Android 4.4.2 and i still have root access and all that good stuff but when i try to give root access to something like Link2SD or Root Explorer it will only give it partial permissions. Link2SD wont mount my sd card partition and root explorer wont gain root access at all. Both apps have the error "char* ttyname(int)(3) is not implemented on Android char* ttyname(int)(3) is not implemented on Android mount: Invalid argument". Idk what this is or how to fix it. I manly just want to know how to fix it so i can use my sd card partition and fix my wifi.

any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks for the Help!

sitharthan
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewsterj98 View Post
Hey, I have a Huawei 8650 but that's not relevant to this post. I had updated my phone to Android 4.4.2 and i still have root access and all that good stuff but when i try to give root access to something like Link2SD or Root Explorer it will only give it partial permissions. Link2SD wont mount my sd card partition and root explorer wont gain root access at all. Both apps have the error "char* ttyname(int)(3) is not implemented on Android char* ttyname(int)(3) is not implemented on Android mount: Invalid argument". Idk what this is or how to fix it. I manly just want to know how to fix it so i can use my sd card partition and fix my wifi.

any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks for the Help!
Hey i think so you can do a full wipe if you can any custom recovery, then delete the second partition and repartition it.... It will help for sure
Press Thanks if i helped You!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME TO DO MORE

brewsterj98
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitharthan View Post
Hey i think so you can do a full wipe if you can any custom recovery, then delete the second partition and repartition it.... It will help for sure
ok so i tried what u said and im still getting the error. Anymore ideas?

brewsterj98
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Hello? Anyone gonna try to help me out?