Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Unknown Error!!!! Help!!!!!!!

OP brewsterj98

brewsterj98
9th June 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Hey, I have a Huawei 8650 but that's not relevant to this post. I had updated my phone to Android 4.4.2 and i still have root access and all that good stuff but when i try to give root access to something like Link2SD or Root Explorer it will only give it partial permissions. Link2SD wont mount my sd card partition and root explorer wont gain root access at all. Both apps have the error "char* ttyname(int)(3) is not implemented on Android char* ttyname(int)(3) is not implemented on Android mount: Invalid argument". Idk what this is or how to fix it. I manly just want to know how to fix it so i can use my sd card partition and fix my wifi.

any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks for the Help!
9th June 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag Vellore
Thanks Meter: 37

57 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewsterj98

Hey, I have a Huawei 8650 but that's not relevant to this post. I had updated my phone to Android 4.4.2 and i still have root access and all that good stuff but when i try to give root access to something like Link2SD or Root Explorer it will only give it partial permissions. Link2SD wont mount my sd card partition and root explorer wont gain root access at all. Both apps have the error "char* ttyname(int)(3) is not implemented on Android char* ttyname(int)(3) is not implemented on Android mount: Invalid argument". Idk what this is or how to fix it. I manly just want to know how to fix it so i can use my sd card partition and fix my wifi.

any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks for the Help!

Hey i think so you can do a full wipe if you can any custom recovery, then delete the second partition and repartition it.... It will help for sure
brewsterj98
10th June 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #3  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitharthan

Hey i think so you can do a full wipe if you can any custom recovery, then delete the second partition and repartition it.... It will help for sure

ok so i tried what u said and im still getting the error. Anymore ideas?
brewsterj98
12th June 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #4  

n/a posts
Hello? Anyone gonna try to help me out?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread