Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,299 Members 48,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked GSM RAZR xt910 :( Australia

Tip us?

carpwhirly
Old
(Last edited by carpwhirly; 11th June 2014 at 03:42 PM.) Reason: extra info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bricked GSM RAZR xt910 :( Australia

Hi everyone, Today I updated the cyanogen ROM on my Razr and fond it had a smaller partition then I wanted so went and uninstalled the OS and restarted now I can't get passed the static Motorola "M" logo (not the animated one).

I've tried the RSD Lite method with "Blur_Version.673.94.328.XT910.Retail.en.AU" from sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=10 but it doesn't do anything after unpacking. I've updated drivers too, when I connect USB via AP fastboot it makes a noise and shows up as "fastboot cdma_spyder s" on my comp but nothing else.

I'm at a loss as to what I can do. Can someone please help me?

carpwhirly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpwhirly View Post
I've updated drivers too, when I connect USB via AP fastboot it makes a noise and shows up as "fastboot cdma_spyder s" on my comp but nothing else.
bump

Kanisius
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpwhirly View Post
Hi everyone, Today I updated the cyanogen ROM on my Razr and fond it had a smaller partition then I wanted so went and uninstalled the OS and restarted now I can't get passed the static Motorola "M" logo (not the animated one).

I've tried the RSD Lite method with "Blur_Version.673.94.328.XT910.Retail.en.AU" from sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=10 but it doesn't do anything after unpacking. I've updated drivers too, when I connect USB via AP fastboot it makes a noise and shows up as "fastboot cdma_spyder s" on my comp but nothing else.

I'm at a loss as to what I can do. Can someone please help me?
What recovery program you are using at your devices ?
Have you try to another computer ?

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Free mobile app

abrhmax
Old
Thanks Meter 0
BUMP

I'm having the same issue with the same device (XT910 Telcel Mexico) and I'm really frustrated

Kanisius
Old
(Last edited by Kanisius; 12th June 2014 at 09:08 PM.) Reason: adding another option
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrhmax View Post
BUMP

I'm having the same issue with the same device (XT910 Telcel Mexico) and I'm really frustrated
Search in the forum about razzr xt910 latam.. Download the sbf file (official firmware), make sure you have an adequate battery ( about 80% ). Then check the driver on your computer make sure you have the driver installed in it. and if the problem still exist try to plug to another pc or laptop and dont forget to install the driver on the other laptop or pc that you used.
please read another thread in this forum to get another option and method about your phone.
Hope this help.

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Free mobile app