Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,503 Members 36,614 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck in Bootloop, help

Tip us?

johnnyutah22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 104
Default Stuck in Bootloop, help

I'm on stock rooted rom. I just enabled greenify on about 86 apps (kids games). I tried to reboot and it hung at Asus screen with spinning dots. I rebooted into recovery and tried fixing permissions with twrp and then rebooting, same result. I did notice that twrp took a while to load and generated a mount error. I rebooted again and this time no mount error but when twrp loaded the buttons were unresponsive for a minute or so. I then wiped dalvik and fixed permissions and rebooted, same problem, hung on asus screen, please help.

lj50036
Old
(Last edited by lj50036; 12th June 2014 at 12:45 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,384

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyutah22 View Post
I'm on stock rooted rom. I just enabled greenify on about 86 apps (kids games). I tried to reboot and it hung at Asus screen with spinning dots. I rebooted into recovery and tried fixing permissions with twrp and then rebooting, same result. I did notice that twrp took a while to load and generated a mount error. I rebooted again and this time no mount error but when twrp loaded the buttons were unresponsive for a minute or so. I then wiped dalvik and fixed permissions and rebooted, same problem, hung on asus screen, please help.
Hey there shoot me an email @ jl52741@gmail.com

Let see if we can fix your issue....

Thx Josh

johnnyutah22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036 View Post
Hey there shoot me an email @ jl52741@gmail.com

Let see if we can fix your issue....

Thx Josh
I just ended up factory resetting. Luckily had most of my stuff backed up with Titanium. Obviously Greenify did something to my system because before I reset, I deleted greenify in the twrp file manager and then made a nandroid backup in twrp and then after wiping I tried to just restore data. Got the same bootloop. Thanks for the offer though.