Stuck in Bootloop, help

OP johnnyutah22

11th June 2014, 02:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 105

435 posts
I'm on stock rooted rom. I just enabled greenify on about 86 apps (kids games). I tried to reboot and it hung at Asus screen with spinning dots. I rebooted into recovery and tried fixing permissions with twrp and then rebooting, same result. I did notice that twrp took a while to load and generated a mount error. I rebooted again and this time no mount error but when twrp loaded the buttons were unresponsive for a minute or so. I then wiped dalvik and fixed permissions and rebooted, same problem, hung on asus screen, please help.
12th June 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Muti-Verse
Thanks Meter: 1,573

1,947 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyutah22

I'm on stock rooted rom. I just enabled greenify on about 86 apps (kids games). I tried to reboot and it hung at Asus screen with spinning dots. I rebooted into recovery and tried fixing permissions with twrp and then rebooting, same result. I did notice that twrp took a while to load and generated a mount error. I rebooted again and this time no mount error but when twrp loaded the buttons were unresponsive for a minute or so. I then wiped dalvik and fixed permissions and rebooted, same problem, hung on asus screen, please help.

Hey there shoot me an email @ jl52741@gmail.com

Let see if we can fix your issue....

Thx Josh
Last edited by lj50036; 12th June 2014 at 12:45 AM.
12th June 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 105

435 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

Hey there shoot me an email @ jl52741@gmail.com

Let see if we can fix your issue....

Thx Josh

I just ended up factory resetting. Luckily had most of my stuff backed up with Titanium. Obviously Greenify did something to my system because before I reset, I deleted greenify in the twrp file manager and then made a nandroid backup in twrp and then after wiping I tried to just restore data. Got the same bootloop. Thanks for the offer though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread