Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SlimRom + 4.4.3 ?!?

Tip us?

know.i.dee
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up SlimRom + 4.4.3 ?!?

Does anyone have any info on the latest SlimRom Build and whether there are plans for a 4.4.3 falcon Build (Moto G)?

I've tried (prior to 4.4.3) ASOP, CyanGenmod, CR-Droid & Carbon Roms, but personally I adore the 4.4.2 SlimRom, however even after flashing the system back to KitKat 4.4.2, something isn't quite right, doesn't operate properly, update to 4.4.3, and everything functions as expected, However SlimRom seems to be taking a lot longer than other developments, its supposed to be slimmer, or is that the hinderance?

If any can shed any light it'd be appreciated

THANKS in Advance

abhi0502
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by know.i.dee View Post
Does anyone have any info on the latest SlimRom Build and whether there are plans for a 4.4.3 falcon Build (Moto G)?

I've tried (prior to 4.4.3) ASOP, CyanGenmod, CR-Droid & Carbon Roms, but personally I adore the 4.4.2 SlimRom, however even after flashing the system back to KitKat 4.4.2, something isn't quite right, doesn't operate properly, update to 4.4.3, and everything functions as expected, However SlimRom seems to be taking a lot longer than other developments, its supposed to be slimmer, or is that the hinderance?

If any can shed any light it'd be appreciated

THANKS in Advance
SlimRom 4.4.3 is already out
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=525
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi0502 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

know.i.dee
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
thanks,