5,815,179 Members 38,267 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SGH-T889 Rooting & Wifi Tether For Newbies on JB 4.3

Tip us?

RivMel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Help samsung galaxy note ii t889 root access

Greetings to the entire community, I'm new here and I wanted to ask for some help on this problem that I have and maybe others have too.

I have a note II t889 which I've rooted, SuperSU appears installed on the phone, when I open any application that requires root it asks me permission, I click accept and it tells me I have been granted permissions, but when I try to use the application tells me that the root has failed, or that need root access to use the application.
Note: I have already tried this several rooting using odin and corresponding files (CF-Root-Auto for note II t889, root66_TMO_T889UVUCMK7_2.tar.md5, and others, and the result is the same, according to the rooteado odin has been done successfully)
Another thing I have android 4.3 version and I already delete knox using root browser (it asked me root access to use it and it worked to remove the data relating to knox)

Thanks

cheappc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Found solution

Ok anybody outthere doing this it took me a couple of hours but I couldn't find Wi-Fi tether by Topapploft, no longer in the play store, thankfully I found something that worked, first go to play store and get network share & wifi tether by joliejoy, then it's going to ask you to download newest one, wifi tether plus, file name: AndroidWifiTether_10.1.10.apk, follow the instruction above, EXCEPT the device should be GALAXY S4!! It worked for me