I write this in equal parts shame and anguish. I thought I knew what I was doing, apparently something went wrong. Here's the situation.
- Was on Paranoid Android 4.4 BETA 1 and flashed Paranoid Android 4.4 RC1
- PA 4.4 RC 1 had Google sync problems, so I decided to jump to DJL4.4Custom FLO 06-03-14 (Latest) w/recommended GAPPS
- WiFi wouldn't turn on. (Would hang saying "WiFi turning on...") <-- Main problem. Can't sync, etc.
- Factory resetted and did a lot of wiping - to no avail.
- Now stuck in an apparent bootloop of the startup animation of DLJ4.4.
- Help please!?!
This absolutely sucks. If anyone can help, please let me know. I've been using WugFresh's toolkit when needed. I did all of the flashing above via Nexus 7 only however.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!