Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,888 Members 53,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Please rate this theme
Needs alot of work. 0 0%
OK. 0 0%
Pretty Kewl. 4 16.67%
Freakin Sweet. 6 25.00%
Effin Awesome Dude. 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

[THEME][ND8][TW][KK 4.4.2] Blue PCB Theme: Splashscreens, Pulldowns, Toggles and more

Tip us?

pharmdeon
Old
Thanks Meter 343
Got it working ... I ended up dirty flashing the whole ROM again then your mod zip then my zip. Working perfectly now. Thanks for the help:thumbup:
That animation is a bootanimation that I found looking through the evo4g forums. I pulled the 28 images from it. I also resized the images from the evo for our phone to make a bootanimation.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1402613137148.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	2794934  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pharmdeon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Soooperstar
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Just want to say thanks for all the hard work and nice theming. I've always been a holo blue theme and mod addict. The animated pulldown is just sick. I love it!! Keep up the great work.....and if it's not to complicated to somehow workout an animated android black hole that would be great.Thanks again for everything!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soooperstar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

the_original_teknikl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1786

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooperstar View Post
Just want to say thanks for all the hard work and nice theming. I've always been a holo blue theme and mod addict. The animated pulldown is just sick. I love it!! Keep up the great work.....and if it's not to complicated to somehow workout an animated android black hole that would be great.Thanks again for everything!!
Thanks.... I haven't tried to CREATE an animation before... The black hole is an image I got somewhere on XDA when I had my HTC evo 3d.....

The android animation in the mod is from an old gingerbread mod for animated pulldowns...

Not even sure how to create an animation from a single image.... I haven't even tried to with a short video like @erikalin .... Although I've done a little reading on the v8dei part

I can't say I WONT be able to but that may take sometime to learn HOW to.. Let alone MAKE it.... Again... I haven't even tried so I haven't researched it yet so not really sure how long it takes or how hard it really is.....

I will say that is a great idea tho.... It would be a nice animation......

Sent from a Wicked Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 running KT747 Kernel on KITKAT Touchwiz.

Are you about to ask a question? Hold up. Before you do that, did you check HERE? or HERE?
FOR ANY ND8 RELATED QUESTIONS PLEASE VISIT THIS THREAD ----> TouchWiz 4.4 KitKat ND8 myth busters

My KITKAT 4.4.2 Touchwiz, Blue PCB Theme

TOUCHWIZ KITKAT ANIMATED PULLDOWN BAR AND ANIMATED PULLDOWN BACKGROUND MOD
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the_original_teknikl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

the_original_teknikl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1786

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmdeon View Post
Got it working ... I ended up dirty flashing the whole ROM again then your mod zip then my zip. Working perfectly now. Thanks for the help:thumbup:
That animation is a bootanimation that I found looking through the evo4g forums. I pulled the 28 images from it. I also resized the images from the evo for our phone to make a bootanimation.

Glad ya got it working.... Not sure it would have warranted a full reflash of the ROM tho..... But certainly glad....

Sent from a Wicked Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 running KT747 Kernel on KITKAT Touchwiz.

Are you about to ask a question? Hold up. Before you do that, did you check HERE? or HERE?
FOR ANY ND8 RELATED QUESTIONS PLEASE VISIT THIS THREAD ----> TouchWiz 4.4 KitKat ND8 myth busters

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_original_teknikl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

erikalin
Old
(Last edited by erikalin; 13th June 2014 at 12:27 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2198
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_original_teknikl View Post
.... I haven't even tried to with a short video like erikalin ....
If you ever want to learn (looks like you've given yourself quite the to-do list lately, lol), the tutorial I made up on another device thread shows the process. I made a video tutorial too - me talking and walking through the process of grabbing a video and turning it into an animation. FWIW, just sharing the love. Link is: written tutorial or video tutorial. Just replace with your own image sizes and file names, same process.
Are you about to ask a question? Hold up. Before you do that, did you check HERE?
The Box - a mostly undiscovered app...Seriously, at least check out the nice video promo.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to erikalin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Soooperstar
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikalin View Post
If you ever want to learn (looks like you've given yourself quite the to-do list lately, lol), the tutorial I made up on another device thread shows the process. I made a video tutorial too - me talking and walking through the process of grabbing a video and turning it into an animation. FWIW, just sharing the love. Link is: written tutorial or video tutorial. Just replace with your own image sizes and file names, same process.
I may check this out later when I get home also

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Soooperstar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pharmdeon
Old
Thanks Meter 343
Quote:

Glad ya got it working.... Not sure it would have warranted a full reflash of the ROM tho..... But certainly glad....

I unzipped your file and pushed the systemui and it resulted in the same issue ... I only pushed the systemui from the "mod only" file not the full theme ... and then decided to dirty flash ... All went well ... This mod is awesome! Thanks for working this out!

The Following User Says Thank You to pharmdeon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

the_original_teknikl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1786

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I unzipped your file and pushed the systemui and it resulted in the same issue ... I only pushed the systemui from the "mod only" file not the full theme ... and then decided to dirty flash ... All went well ... This mod is awesome! Thanks for working this out!

To be clear.... There's an issue with my zip??? Please let me know if so.... I'll re-upload it..... Not quite sure I understood if that's not what ya meant.... Sorry ???

The Following User Says Thank You to the_original_teknikl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pharmdeon
Old
(Last edited by pharmdeon; 13th June 2014 at 01:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_original_teknikl View Post
To be clear.... There's an issue with my zip??? Please let me know if so.... I'll re-upload it..... Not quite sure I understood if that's not what ya meant.... Sorry ???

No I don't think so ... The above is what I tried at work ... After 1 try, I just decided I would reflash the ROM first. Then your zip I flashed worked fine ... No issues at all

The Following User Says Thank You to pharmdeon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

the_original_teknikl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1786

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
No I don't think so ... The above is what I tried at work ... After 1 try, I just decided I would reflash the ROM first. Then your zip I flashed worked fine ... No issues at all

OK. Thank you. Just wanted to make sure. Glad ya got it going again BTW.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_original_teknikl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]