Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 40,031 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Randomly Restarting

Tip us?

Skybcraft
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Randomly Restarting

I rooted my Samsung Galaxy S4 and now its randomly restarting. its not a whole restart just the boot logo shows up and after that im back in the home screeen (I doint have to type in my SIM code). Even after Factoryx Reset its still doing it.(Still Rooted) I got the TWRP recovery installed too.

varespuuotsas
Old
(Last edited by varespuuotsas; 13th June 2014 at 01:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybcraft View Post
I rooted my Samsung Galaxy S4 and now its randomly restarting. its not a whole restart just the boot logo shows up and after that im back in the home screeen (I doint have to type in my SIM code). Even after Factoryx Reset its still doing it.(Still Rooted) I got the TWRP recovery installed too.
Do you have any custom rom installed? I had exactly the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy S2 with SentinelROM. That problem dissapeared after flashing AOSP NeatROM on my phone. You could also try unrooting your phone, again reset factory settings and test it. If it's working fine, you could try rooting your phone again.

Unrooting Samsung Glaxy S4: h t t p://galaxys4root.com/galaxy-s4-tutorials/how-to-unroot-galaxy-s4-and-remove-root-completely/