Can't charge (charge stuck on boot up)

10th June 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
Hello, I met a very weird problem of my L720. Let me describe my problem: 1) Phone charges fine when Android is fully boot up; 2) If I keep the charging cable connected, and choose to restart or shut off the phone in Android, it will stuck at the battery icon at the very first boot screen, shown as attached pic, even if I disconnect the charging cable at this moment, phone is still stuck. I have to remove the battery to fully turn off the phone..
Plus, there are two very tiny outputs on the top-left screen saying: "Kernel is not seandroid enforcing. Set warranty bit kernel".

Before the problem appeared, I fully restocked my LL720 to NAE, then used Odin to flash root, then installed GooManger, and TWRP, then installed a customized MIUI.

Does anyone have the same charging problem with me when phone is turned off? Is it a battery physcial issue or related to the ROM I flashed? Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	174.5 KB
ID:	2791125  
13th June 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 207

650 posts
More
It is an issue with MIUI actually (the ROM you flashed). Only way to charge is when is powered on and not powered off.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread