Will htc give me trouble for not being under warranty

OP muneebrocks

12th June 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 40

359 posts
More
My warranty has expired. but I went ahead to htc customer service and complained about my purple tint problem on the camera. The customer service made me a ticket after asking my imei number and told me to send my phone.
Now does that mean I will get the repair done for free or will they check my warranty status at the repair center and then force me to cough up the money?
12th June 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

76 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by muneebrocks

My warranty has expired. but I went ahead to htc customer service and complained about my purple tint problem on the camera. The customer service made me a ticket after asking my imei number and told me to send my phone.
Now does that mean I will get the repair done for free or will they check my warranty status at the repair center and then force me to cough up the money?

HTC customer service should be able to tell you if the repair will be free, and if not give a rough estimate. The repair center will then call you with a repair quote before doing any actual work.
13th June 2014, 04:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 40

359 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoc

HTC customer service should be able to tell you if the repair will be free, and if not give a rough estimate. The repair center will then call you with a repair quote before doing any actual work.

oh great they told me it was free. So I am saved right?
I am talking about htc live chat support when I mean customer service
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread