Post Reply

HELP PLEASE IPMORTANT!!! SD Card shows no files Please Help Me

OP SLMI

3rd June 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #1  
SLMI's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 12
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Guys this topic is very important to me so please read entire text

Please help me, today on earlier hours my sd card unmounted and mounted again, at first I've not noticed any thing but now i noticed that some of my folders names are changed and it shows empty

For example i had the music folder and about 200 songs on sd card but now folder changed to "µUSIC" and it says folder is empty, the weird thing is nothing has been deleted, i mean folder is empty content is gone but still same free space on sd card, before this i had 2 gb of free space now i have 2 gb too, i think it's just corrupted or something weird happened with utorrent because all other folders starting with u, like note2 to µOTE2

so guys please help me, the gone files are very important for me i can't download them again please does somebody know how to fix this or recover these files
4th June 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Are you try connect the phone to PC and take a look in the folders contain?
Sorry my bad english

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app
4th June 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #3  
maelfilk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novosibirsk
Thanks Meter: 49
 
455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLMI

Guys this topic is very important to me so please read entire text

Please help me, today on earlier hours my sd card unmounted and mounted again, at first I've not noticed any thing but now i noticed that some of my folders names are changed and it shows empty

For example i had the music folder and about 200 songs on sd card but now folder changed to "µUSIC" and it says folder is empty, the weird thing is nothing has been deleted, i mean folder is empty content is gone but still same free space on sd card, before this i had 2 gb of free space now i have 2 gb too, i think it's just corrupted or something weird happened with utorrent because all other folders starting with u, like note2 to µOTE2

so guys please help me, the gone files are very important for me i can't download them again please does somebody know how to fix this or recover these files

Install philz recovery and mount your phone to computer in it, maybe it should work. I had same issue just today after installing cyanogenmodx. Hopefully i had backup of previous rom and i could see all files in recovery.
4th June 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #4  
SLMI's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 12
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenGo

Are you try connect the phone to PC and take a look in the folders contain?
Sorry my bad english

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

I've no computer so i can't do it but I can try it today on my friends pc I'll post result when i do

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
4th June 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #5  
SLMI's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 12
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelfilk

Install philz recovery and mount your phone to computer in it, maybe it should work. I had same issue just today after installing cyanogenmodx. Hopefully i had backup of previous rom and i could see all files in recovery.

I'll try and post result later bro thx for answer

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
4th June 2014, 02:35 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 7
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
I wouldn't be too hopeful. My note 2 has destroyed 2 SD cards so far...
13th June 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
SD Card
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphrmartin

I wouldn't be too hopeful. My note 2 has destroyed 2 SD cards so far...

My note 2 destroyed San Disk 32GB Too...so I had to bought Samsung 32GB Class 10 mmc with 10 years warranty & its working flawlessly...
Abt the question in the thread....try to mount in pc...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II General by ThreadRank