Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,834 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is there any kernel supports double tap to wake for i9082??

Tip us?

m.omdaa
Old
(Last edited by m.omdaa; 9th June 2014 at 10:24 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Is there any kernel supports double tap to wake for i9082??

I'm using cm11 for my i9082 galaxy grand and want to have the double tap to wake soo bad, so any ideas?? or kernels??
Sent using Galaxy Grand Dous @ CM 11

Sulaimanshariff
Old
Thanks Meter 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.omdaa View Post
I'm using cm11 for my i9082 galaxy grand and want to have the double tap to wake soo bad, so any ideas?? or kernels??
Well probably you're looking for elemental x kinda thing for the nexus 5 wt we have unfortunately nexus has got lol one of the best hardwares its quiey battery draining but with nexus hardware its all good doesn't drain a lot but with grand or s3 its really hard to get that stuff may be u can pm @k2wl he's the kernel master hea!!! [emoji14]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Sulaimanshariff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m.omdaa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulaimanshariff View Post
Well probably you're looking for elemental x kinda thing for the nexus 5 wt we have unfortunately nexus has got lol one of the best hardwares its quiey battery draining but with nexus hardware its all good doesn't drain a lot but with grand or s3 its really hard to get that stuff may be u can pm @k2wl he's the kernel master hea!!! [emoji14]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Thanxx man I'd really love to have it

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sent using Galaxy Grand Dous @ CM 11

akiratoriyama
Old
(Last edited by akiratoriyama; 13th June 2014 at 08:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 742

DONATE TO ME
K2wl had tried to implement it in evolution kernel but got unexpected bugs like touchscreen not working and etc.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
However, if you put any trust in Quadrant scores you could use them to prove that dancing naked for 5 minutes in your garden affects device performance. By Chainfire
The Following User Says Thank You to akiratoriyama For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]