[share] [app] the cleaner

Search This thread
Hello Guys , Firstly im gonna to tell you us this app doesnt make by myself , Im just sharing the app because sharing is caring :) :D .

So . As we all know our Galaxy Y just has 289/290 MB RAM , Well thats suck and makr our little brilliant Galaxy Lag :( , And our Galaxy Y just have a little internal storage. So we must smart use it correctly !

Now Im presenting to you the App called THE CLEANER , for me its more way better than Clean Master , The Cleaner just 2-3 MB spaced size but Clean Master use 9-10 MB space. So The cleaner also helps you to save more spaces on our Galaxy Y . The Cleaner also can clear Cache , Boost , Clean Junk For Sd Card , And the special is you can customize it with the colourful themes to make more Attractive and not bored when we open the App . So you can just download The App from GPS (GOOGLE PLAY STORE) :) . I will provide the link to you guys.

WARNING :
Please don't copy this thread . Im tired of typing using stock keybord On Galaxy Y :( . I hope you guys will appreciate my work and hit the thanks button ! . Thank You .

DOWNLOAD :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...edium=organic&utm_term=the+cleaner+play+store

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys , Firstly im gonna to tell you us this app doesnt make by myself , Im just sharing the app because sharing is caring :) :D .

So . As we all know our Galaxy Y just has 289/290 MB RAM , Well thats suck and makr our little brilliant Galaxy Lag :( , And our Galaxy Y just have a little internal storage. So we must smart use it correctly !

Now Im presenting to you the App called THE CLEANER , for me its more way better than Clean Master , The Cleaner just 2-3 MB spaced size but Clean Master use 9-10 MB space. So The cleaner also helps you to save more spaces on our Galaxy Y . The Cleaner also can clear Cache , Boost , Clean Junk For Sd Card , And the special is you can customize it with the colourful themes to make more Attractive and not bored when we open the App . So you can just download The App from GPS (GOOGLE PLAY STORE) :) . I will provide the link to you guys.

WARNING :
    Please don't copy this thread . Im tired of typing using stock keybord On Galaxy Y :( . I hope you guys will appreciate my work and hit the thanks button ! . Thank You .

DOWNLOAD :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...edium=organic&utm_term=the+cleaner+play+store