Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,510 Members 55,162 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Should i upgrade to kikat?

Tip us?
 
M4GEN28
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Galaxy
Question [Q] Should i upgrade to kikat?

Recently i bought the note 3 sm-n9005 LTE from our carrier network its 4.3 should i upgrade to kitkat or not i have draining battery issue on 4.3
and the battery label says made in vietnam does that mean my battery is fake ?Thanks
 
antique_sonic
Old
#2  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Posts: 2,094
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Corner of the earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4GEN28 View Post
Recently i bought the note 3 sm-n9005 LTE from our carrier network its 4.3 should i upgrade to kitkat or not i have draining battery issue on 4.3
and the battery label says made in vietnam does that mean my battery is fake ?Thanks
no fake battery. Vietnam is one of samsung manufacturers.
no harm to update to KK.


Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man



Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
M4GEN28
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic View Post
no fake battery. Vietnam is one of samsung manufacturers.
no harm to update to KK.


Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
thank you
 
M4GEN28
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic View Post
no fake battery. Vietnam is one of samsung manufacturers.
no harm to update to KK.


Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.

I recently download the 100 billboard usa music but then when i put it into phone its all the same thumbnail does anyone know about this pls? Thanks
 
antique_sonic
Old
#5  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Posts: 2,094
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Corner of the earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4GEN28 View Post
I recently download the 100 billboard usa music but then when i put it into phone its all the same thumbnail does anyone know about this pls? Thanks
I'm sorry, I never used this apps.
I can try for you, but just now I searched at the playstore, I can't get the exact apps of 100 billboard usa.

~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man



Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT
 
M4GEN28
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic View Post
I'm sorry, I never used this apps.
I can try for you, but just now I searched at the playstore, I can't get the exact apps of 100 billboard usa.

no its not an app i downloaded music different music but there all the same thumbnail ? help?
 
B3311
Old
(Last edited by B3311; 13th June 2014 at 07:02 AM.)
#7  
B3311's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 558
Posts: 1,521
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gelderd End, 1974
I see that you're new here, couple of tips - don't repeat your posts, and put them in the right place.

Not sure what you're talking about re billboard and can't see how it's a Note 3 problem.

Have you bought the music or is it a pirate download? If it's bought - contact support from whoever you bought it from, if it's pirated - you'll get no help here. Warez and pirate copies are not allowed on xda.

The Following User Says Thank You to B3311 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Easily Combine Text and Manage Your Android Clipboard with StuffMerge

Android clipboard management has always been impractical without the … more

Pale Moon Browser Ported to Android

Having a wide choice of third party applications is one of the most beautiful things that Android has to … more

Partial Android Wear Source Uploaded to AOSP

2014 is certainly shaping up to be theyear of the wearables. And thanks to its innovative … more