ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

N7000SZLA2 Kernel to flash custom room

OP AnmiacAndroid

12th June 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Hi guys,

I am now stuck at finding a compatible CMW for my N7000SZLA2 Kernel. Does anyone know how to flash custom room without using CMW app or have a link to download N7000SZLA2 Kernel. Please help,

Thank you very much,
13th June 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #2  
Jackwu696's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta City
Thanks Meter: 556
 
870 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnmiacAndroid

Hi guys,

I am now stuck at finding a compatible CMW for my N7000SZLA2 Kernel. Does anyone know how to flash custom room without using CMW app or have a link to download N7000SZLA2 Kernel. Please help,

Thank you very much,

Go to Here to read and find your answers. If you're still stuck, then ask again. Even though there a few custom roms that can be flashed through Odin, I suggest you avoid using it unless you want to flash stock firmwares.
Last edited by Jackwu696; 13th June 2014 at 05:01 AM.
13th June 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
How to upgrade my Note to 4.0 ? I check the update but nothing show up, I tried to using Kie but still nothing ? I searched this forum but It seem my phone don't have a change to upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
13th June 2014, 05:36 AM   |  #4  
Jackwu696's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta City
Thanks Meter: 556
 
870 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sangvu86

How to upgrade my Note to 4.0 ? I check the update but nothing show up, I tried to using Kie but still nothing ? I searched this forum but It seem my phone don't have a change to upgrade.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Why would u choose 4.0 with all the emmc brick bug threat presents? Search the forum or google with the keyword "how to upgrade my N7000 from Gingerbread to Jellybean/ICS" n see what turns out.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app
13th June 2014, 06:28 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Here my system info. I rooted it successful by using kingo. How do I flash a JB room ? Do I need to flash kernel before flashing 4.1.2 room ?

Many thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1402633658644.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	2795289  
13th June 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #6  
Jackwu696's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta City
Thanks Meter: 556
 
870 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sangvu86

Here my system info. I rooted it successful by using kingo. How do I flash a JB room ? Do I need to flash kernel before flashing 4.1.2 room ?

Many thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Hello. Firstly, I'm sorry to say that I don't have much experience as mine came directly from ICS. I can suggest a long roundabout way which is to update your android vers. from GB To JB through Odin procedure first, then just flash philz safe kernel. and then flash any roms u want. Or if you just want stock JB, then u can download stock JB firmware n flash it through odin.

Edit : Go Here And watch the video and read. The link for the kernel provided includes CWM. After Installing CWM, you can directly flash philz safe kernel, reboot to recovery, do a clean wipe and formats (Follow OP of the rom you want to install)
Last edited by Jackwu696; 13th June 2014 at 10:04 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes