Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,479 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NFC not working on D800?

Tip us?

tocirah1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default NFC not working on D800?

I'm having trouble getting my NFC to work on my AT&T D800 LG G2, running CloudyFlex 2.4.

Here's the story, I purchased some Topaz 512 NFC tags, and I can't seem to be able to get the phone to pick them up. I've tried both CloudyFlex and CloudyStock, and neither is able to pick up the tags at all.

Now I'm not 100% sure if it's just the NFC tags that are broken, but I'm assuming not since I got 5 of them and none of them are detected.

Is this a known issue with the D800 running non-stock firmware? Is there any other way I can test the NFC functionality on my phone?

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by tocirah1 View Post
I'm having trouble getting my NFC to work on my AT&T D800 LG G2, running CloudyFlex 2.4.

Here's the story, I purchased some Topaz 512 NFC tags, and I can't seem to be able to get the phone to pick them up. I've tried both CloudyFlex and CloudyStock, and neither is able to pick up the tags at all.

Now I'm not 100% sure if it's just the NFC tags that are broken, but I'm assuming not since I got 5 of them and none of them are detected.

Is this a known issue with the D800 running non-stock firmware? Is there any other way I can test the NFC functionality on my phone?
have you tried a d800 based stock rom

tocirah1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
have you tried a d800 based stock rom
Currently working on it. Taking a long time to download.

tocirah1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Tried a stock firmware based rom. Still doesn't pick up the tags

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Tags
d800, nfc