No registration required

Using tf701 dock

OP vampyric_blood

19th January 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15

67 posts
More
Has anyone tried using the tf701 dock with the tf700. I. Am looking at getting the dock so my tablet can replace my laptop and i am trying to look at all the options. I am really interested if this would work so i can have a usb 3.0 port instead of 2.0. I know the tf701 is .3mm thicker that the tf700, but i do have a screen protector and carbon fiber back protector on it so maybe that will fill in the gap.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk
31st January 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

65 posts
More
nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyric_blood

Has anyone tried using the tf701 dock with the tf700. I. Am looking at getting the dock so my tablet can replace my laptop and i am trying to look at all the options. I am really interested if this would work so i can have a usb 3.0 port instead of 2.0. I know the tf701 is .3mm thicker that the tf700, but i do have a screen protector and carbon fiber back protector on it so maybe that will fill in the gap.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

There have been alot of discussions about the new TF701 and its dock. The main issues revolve around the new (smaller) proprietary connector on the TF701, so to answer your question no, unfortunately the data connections don't mate.
31st May 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
tried
yep i tried different socket dont fit tf701 dock
13th June 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #4  
LBC, CA
Thanks Meter: 70

434 posts
More
I've been using the tf300 keyboard and it works flawlessly! The tablet fits a bit loose on the keyboard bay but I just use some leftovers of a skin protector that I had from an older phone to make some padding to make if fit a bit tighter. The tf300 battery has a bigger battery than the tf700 one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread