Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,937 Members 43,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help with GT-N7000

Tip us?

conanbrapp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help with GT-N7000

It started a while back when i decided to install cutom rom on my device ... it failed at first but somehow i manged to get it working.

I then used odin3 to flash it back to original rom.

i am now wanting to install the latest avalible rom for my device, i have searched and searched but keep going in circles.

i have a few saved but when i got to install them im always getting status 7 error.

im using philz touch 5 as recomended in a previous post .

if anyone could show me to a working rom or how to resolve status 7 error i would much appreciate it , i have tried a few diffrent methods to fix status 7 but nothing yet

treacherous_hawk
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by conanbrapp View Post
It started a while back when i decided to install cutom rom on my device ... it failed at first but somehow i manged to get it working.

I then used odin3 to flash it back to original rom.

i am now wanting to install the latest avalible rom for my device, i have searched and searched but keep going in circles.

i have a few saved but when i got to install them im always getting status 7 error.

im using philz touch 5 as recomended in a previous post .

if anyone could show me to a working rom or how to resolve status 7 error i would much appreciate it , i have tried a few diffrent methods to fix status 7 but nothing yet
If you would have searched http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2780703
The Following User Says Thank You to treacherous_hawk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

conanbrapp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by treacherous_hawk View Post
worked a treat