Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] LG G2 LS980 - Unlock in Brazil

OP decao15

12th June 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and my brother sent an LG LS980 G2 Unlocked the USA. However, I am unable to use it here in Brazil. Here in Brazil most networks are GSM, including that I have the Sim Card.

When I put my Sim Card in the phone it just does not recognize it, the symbol of the Sim Card appears and the "x" on top. I've tried to unlock it with the method you have here, just that every time Telephony.dat delete a file it back to restart. Currently I am using the version of the software: LS980ZVC - Android version: 4.4.2

Would like to help me as I use to unlock even here in Brazil.

Ps: When I put the phone to get on GSM network, it recognizes all available in my city.
Last edited by decao15; 12th June 2014 at 03:38 AM.
13th June 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #2  
Flag Snina
Thanks Meter: 36

146 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decao15

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and my brother sent an LG LS980 G2 Unlocked the USA. However, I am unable to use it here in Brazil. Here in Brazil most networks are GSM, including that I have the Sim Card.

When I put my Sim Card in the phone it just does not recognize it, the symbol of the Sim Card appears and the "x" on top. I've tried to unlock it with the method you have here, just that every time Telephony.dat delete a file it back to restart. Currently I am using the version of the software: LS980ZVC - Android version: 4.4.2

Would like to help me as I use to unlock even here in Brazil.

Ps: When I put the phone to get on GSM network, it recognizes all available in my city.

Just flash Cloudyfa ROM and ull be fine or read a forum here is how to unlock LS980ZVC - Android version: 4.4.2 working for your network
The Following User Says Thank You to patriky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread