Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 53,642 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Accidently cleared emmc HELP!!!

Tip us?

cjasonmcguire88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Accidently cleared emmc HELP!!!

I have a galaxy note 3 that had a chinese factory menu which led to me clearing the emmc now all it will do is boot up to the samsung boot image and will go no further I tried download mode and it says 1. boot recovery 2. boot fastboot 3. boot normal but selecting them does NOTHING. What can I do?

varespuuotsas
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasonmcguire88 View Post
I have a galaxy note 3 that had a chinese factory menu which led to me clearing the emmc now all it will do is boot up to the samsung boot image and will go no further I tried download mode and it says 1. boot recovery 2. boot fastboot 3. boot normal but selecting them does NOTHING. What can I do?
So you are stuck in bootloop.

1. You can try this:

Fix Android Boot loop issues on Stock Android

Step 1. Remove the battery from the device and wait for 30 seconds and then put the battery again on your device. If your phone doesn’t has the remove bale battery like Nexus 4, then power down the phone and keep it powered off for 5 minutes. This will turn off your device permanently.

Step 2. After that Boot your device in to Recovey Mode. Samsung Users use Volume Up+ Home + Power keys. If you have the other Android device then do a Google search how to enter in recovery mode.

Step 3. Once your android device is in Recovery Mode, Go to the “wipe cache partition” option and select it.

Step 4. After that go back to the recovery main menu and reboot the device by “reboot system now” option.

Step 5. If the device again stuck on Android Boot Loop pull out the battery again and repeat the above steps. This time also “wipe data/factory reset” and then reboot device.

Now your device will come out of the Android Boot Loop and at the first time the device will take some time to reboot.

Fix Android Boot loop issues on Rooted with CWM Recovery Android

Step 1. Follow the Above guide (Fix Android Boot loop issues on Stock Android) Step 1 and Step 2 on your device.

Step 2. Once your Rooted device on recovery mode, go to the Go to “Advanced” and Choose “Wipe dalvik-cache”. After that go to “Mounts & Storage” and choose “Wipe /cache”. In the end go to the main menu of recovery and Reboot your phone.

Now the Android Boot Loop should be gone now. If it still persists, do the following on your device. Go to “Mounts & Storage” and Choose “Wipe /data” after that Choose “Wipe /cache” and now reboot your phone.

2. If the steps above didn't help:
Try to find stock ROM from h t t p://samsung-updates.com/ (select device from left top corner)
and flash it with ODIN.
If flashing with ODIN fails, maybe this link can help:
h t t p://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2/general/guide-t2345831