Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,807 Members 53,063 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG G2 Bricked. Please help!

Tip us?

Geoffyyy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] LG G2 Bricked. Please help!

My LG G2 (rooted with AOKP ROM a month ago) just got bricked about an hour ago. It was completely random too, I had it playing music via bluetooth in my pocket and all of a sudden the music stopped and when I took my phone out of my pocket, it was unresponsive to any button pushing. I plugged it in to my computer to see if I could debug it on there since the screen was completely black no matter what I did (long-pressed the power button and tried hard reset but still black screen). So when I plugged it into my computer, windows said "USB device not recognized" so I can't even do anything with it. I have no idea what to do and am in need of some help . I tried to include all the relevant information and if I missed anything, just ask. Thank you in advance for any advice you guys can give me.

meangreenie
Old
Thanks Meter 620
Plug it into a charger and try different button combos, holding them for up to 30 seconds

power+up.. etc

Stunningkun
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Can you go into download mode ? (while powered off. press volume up and insert usb cable)
After all, life isn't 2D, so why should your memories be? and at the same time life isn't perfect, so why should your mobile be...