Ask a question

No registration required

Double tap to recent apps NuSenseSix6.8 M7

OP payitforwarddiy

12th June 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I seemed to have lost my double tap Home to recent apps.. I just went from NuSenseSix ROM 6.1 to 6.8 clean flash, factory reset, wiped data dvlk and cache/ formatted data. Updated the radios and am on the required TWRP..

I tried to set it in Gravitybox Navigation keys actions but still no luck.. I also didn't install the Motion Gestures with Free Your Mind (subsense).. I tried with it earlier but it didn't work so I reflashed everything again.. Several times trying to pinpoint the conflict..

Thanks for any help!
12th June 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 11,882

7,607 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by payitforwarddiy

I seemed to have lost my double tap Home to recent apps.. I just went from NuSenseSix ROM 6.1 to 6.8 clean flash, factory reset, wiped data dvlk and cache/ formatted data. Updated the radios and am on the required TWRP..

I tried to set it in Gravitybox Navigation keys actions but still no luck.. I also didn't install the Motion Gestures with Free Your Mind (subsense).. I tried with it earlier but it didn't work so I reflashed everything again.. Several times trying to pinpoint the conflict..

Thanks for any help!

The Motion Gestures only need the in included kernel, Xposed, and Sense 6 Toolbox now.
There is no need for subsense.
As for the recents option, it's because you did not choose stock button configuration in aroma.
So you lost that buttons option in settings.
If you did chose stock button layout, then it will be in button settings to reassign it.
13th June 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #3  

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

The Motion Gestures only need the in included kernel, Xposed, and Sense 6 Toolbox now.
As for the recents option, it's because you did not choose stock button configuration in aroma.
If you did chose stock button layout, then it will be in button settings to reassign it.

gonna flash that rom.
13th June 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

Thanks I noticed in your changelog and posts that I wouldn't need subsense.. Could you remove it from the OP about Motion Gestures?

In aroma, I have been choosing the stock button layout and tried it again with no luck.. but you gave me an idea so this time I chose logo2menu and I have it back!

Thanks for quick response, I've been using your ROM since first released it and love it!
13th June 2014, 12:14 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
*Update** so I was adjusting my Gravitybox sense6 toolbox and trickster and ended up losing my double tap to home again.. But I did a few things right after that seemed to have fixed it but I'm not sure exactly which did it:

1. In sense6 toolbox> sense mods > unchecked Reduce gap
2. In Gravitybox > Navigation keys actions > Under Home Key > Double-tap action > chose Show recent apps
*note: this didn't work for me when I had chosen stock button layout in aroma installer
3. In trickster under Specific > Screen Wake Control > turned off Sweep2wake, turned off Logo2wake (this might've been already off, not sure), and turned off Logo2Menu. I left Pocket detection and Logo2Menu on

Everything seems to be working fine now

I feel like what I did in #2 did the trick seeing as when I initially installed with stock buttons all the adjustments I tried to make didn't work.. But this time since choosing Logo2Menu in aroma I was able to fix it..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread