Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 46,676 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G3 port?

Tip us?
 
C-4Nati
Old
#1  
C-4Nati's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 807
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati
Default G3 port?

I've been hearing about a g3 ROM port on different sites but I can't find it for the life of me and I've searched high and low. Someone pleeease link it.

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda premium
 
madasalizard
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 149
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4Nati View Post
I've been hearing about a g3 ROM port on different sites but I can't find it for the life of me and I've searched high and low. Someone pleeease link it.

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda premium
There are two separate G3 ports in the works, neither have been released yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to madasalizard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
C-4Nati
Old
#3  
C-4Nati's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 807
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati
Quote:
Originally Posted by madasalizard View Post
There are two separate G3 ports in the works, neither have been released yet.
Damn, this guy in Reddit said he was "running" one. Sigh, thanks for the reply though.

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to C-4Nati For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
XxZombiePikachu
Old
#4  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1316
Posts: 2,442
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aguada
Quote:
Originally Posted by madasalizard View Post
There are two separate G3 ports in the works, neither have been released yet.
depending of the people you are talking about there could be more, I know of three people working on ports
 
mackster248
Old
#5  
mackster248's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 648
Posts: 2,921
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Palmdale, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4Nati View Post
Damn, this guy in Reddit said he was "running" one. Sigh, thanks for the reply though.

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda premium
Cloudy will release his beta version on the 15th.

Cheers.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
------------------------------
Current Phone:
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes