FORUMS

Anyone get a force rotation app to work with Touchwiz?

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By jharo, Junior Member on 10th June 2014, 05:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I tried a couple force rotation apps (Ultimate Rotation and Rotation Manager). When the home screens & lock screen rotate, neither of them do it right. The icons/ folder are placed off the screen. Anyone get something to work? I'd prefer to stay on Touchwiz, because I really like the calendar widget.
Last edited by jharo; 10th June 2014 at 06:04 PM. Reason: wrong forum

13th June 2014, 05:14 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Wink Force rotation for stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by jharo

I tried a couple force rotation apps (Ultimate Rotation and Rotation Manager). When the home screens & lock screen rotate, neither of them do it right. The icons/ folder are placed off the screen. Anyone get something to work? I'd prefer to stay on Touchwiz, because I really like the calendar widget.

Hi, you'll need to install Xposed framework and get a module called Gravity Box or Xblast. both can force rotation with stock, They both do an awful lot more too, little tweaks for your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skarfist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 12:06 PM |#3  
Flag Halle
Thanks Meter: 807

More
You can rotate the launcher with a lot off apps but it wont look good cause the launcher is not made for landscape. If you have root you can try a modded one or do it by yourself. You have to change a lot of xml files.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread