FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Google now not working in custom launchers

558 posts
Thanks Meter: 113
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am using Go Launcger but google now doesn't work. I also tried adding google now widget on homescreen but when I say OK GOOGLE nothing happens

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
 
 
13th June 2014, 12:13 PM |#2  
3lo0sh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhimanyuAryan

I am using Go Launcger but google now doesn't work. I also tried adding google now widget on homescreen but when I say OK GOOGLE nothing happens

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

It's Only work on Google now launcher

edited : use xpossed installer (need root) then search Ok Google for 3rd party launchers
only work on 4.4+
Last edited by 3lo0sh; 13th June 2014 at 12:16 PM.
13th June 2014, 12:14 PM |#3  
AbhimanyuAryan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lo0sh

It's Only work on Google now launcher

[emoji53][emoji53][emoji53]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 12:17 PM |#4  
3lo0sh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhimanyuAryan

[emoji53][emoji53][emoji53]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

edited
13th June 2014, 12:21 PM |#5  
AbhimanyuAryan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lo0sh

edited

already used it doesn't work with go launcher

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 12:26 PM |#6  
3lo0sh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhimanyuAryan

already used it doesn't work with go launcher

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

what firmware do you use?
13th June 2014, 12:30 PM |#7  
AbhimanyuAryan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lo0sh

what firmware do you use?

I am using CyanogenMod 11 linaro

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 12:36 PM |#8  
3lo0sh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhimanyuAryan

I am using CyanogenMod 11 linaro

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Download Google Now launcher from google play bcuz it's not working in go launcher (not only you)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes