Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,008 Members 51,927 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help] Problem with ElementalX

Tip us?
 
Kent21
Old
(Last edited by Kent21; 12th June 2014 at 10:50 AM.)
#1  
Kent21's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 59
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Default [Help] Problem with ElementalX

My phone HTC One M8 international. I'm use Rom ARHD 7.0 and dot view with kernel ElementalX 0.18. I'm choose stock during Aroma install, don't overclock or undervolt but my phone is always reboot. Back 0.10, my phone is good no problem. Help me.
 
VectorM8
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 17
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent21 View Post
My phone HTC One M8 international. I'm use Rom ARHD 7.0 and dot view with kernel ElementalX 0.18. I'm choose stock during Aroma install, don't overclock or undervolt but my phone is always reboot. Back 0.10, my phone is good no problem. Help me.
Maybe try reinstall kernel. Im on the same ROM and 0.18 Kernel and everything works perfekt.
The Following User Says Thank You to VectorM8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Kent21
Old
#3  
Kent21's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 59
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorM8 View Post
Maybe try reinstall kernel. Im on the same ROM and 0.18 Kernel and everything works perfekt.
tks for reply but reinstall kernel, my phone is always reboot
 
GermanGuy
Old
#4  
GermanGuy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 1,073
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minneapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent21 View Post
tks for reply but reinstall kernel, my phone is always reboot
Redownload ElementalX to make sure you don't have a corrupt file. Wipe cache and dalvik in recovery and re-install again.
AT&T HTC One M8
The Following User Says Thank You to GermanGuy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Kent21
Old
(Last edited by Kent21; 13th June 2014 at 01:17 PM.)
#5  
Kent21's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 59
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanGuy View Post
Redownload ElementalX to make sure you don't have a corrupt file. Wipe cache and dalvik in recovery and re-install again.
i'm download kernel with my pc and copy to phone with usb, not download over air. check md5 is correct. Wipe cache and dalvik in recovery before reinstall kernel. but my phone is reboot 10 times. i don't understand my phone. i think my problem is dot view

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...05613&page=187
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes