Thumbs up Huwawei Glory/Honor 3C ( H30-U10 ) Resolve Brick or Boot Loop

Hi ,
I soft bricked my huawei honor 3c and have successfully resolved the issue . My phone was in boot loop and i could not Unbrick it with SDCRAD firmware auto update . So i had to flash the original signed recovery (link below) and then i could auto update from the SDCARD . The complete tutorial and links to files used is in the following link.

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?s...#entry68534687

I thought ill post it to help others having the same problem and also the additional steps that i performed.

You have to have the Service drivers and SP Flash tool version available on the above link.

Troubleshooting

if your phone is not detecting drivers and is in a loop of vibrating after every few seconds , then remove the battery , connect it to the computer and immediately put the battery back. If its still not working , then probably you need to remove and reinstall the drivers.

Disclaimer
I did not write the guide available at the above link , I only share the above resources and will not be responsible for any consequences with your phone and yourself for using the files and information above. Flash at your own risk and I cannot guarantee your success.