FORUMS

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

[Q] where to post my custom rom

236 posts
Thanks Meter: 124
 
By dsilx, Senior Member on 13th June 2014, 03:24 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
title says it all


 
 
13th June 2014, 03:29 AM |#2  
paranoidmarvin42's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsilx

title says it all


On the Dev subforum depending on what Tab 3 7, 8 or 10.
The Following User Says Thank You to paranoidmarvin42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 03:41 AM |#3  
dsilx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag fort campbell
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Question where at
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidmarvin42

On the Dev subforum depending on what Tab 3 7, 8 or 10.

could u post a link i tryed posting it on the dev page where all the other roms are but it wont let me it says i dont have permissions
13th June 2014, 03:50 AM |#4  
moonbutt74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,125
 
More
missing kink......sorry i couldn't help it
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsilx

could u post a link i tryed posting it on the dev page where all the other roms are but it wont let me it says i dont have permissions

you have to upload your rom to a host like dev-host or androidfilehost first then provide a link
in your post here. but in order to do that you must first make a prerequisite number of posts on xda.
for what device is this rom? if it's for sm-t210 [tab 3 7.0] or gt-p5210 [tab 3 10.1 wifi]
once you've uploaded it to a host send me a pm with the link and i'll see if i can flash it and take it for a spin.
if it's good i'll suggest it here with link.
13th June 2014, 03:51 AM |#5  
paranoidmarvin42's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Read the rules first. If you've followed it, click new thread. I'm not sure if there is a number of posts required before creating a thread in the dev page like the limit to replying. You can contact a moderator for help. You can see who beside the new thread button.
Last edited by paranoidmarvin42; 13th June 2014 at 04:16 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to paranoidmarvin42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 03:54 AM |#6  
dsilx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag fort campbell
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
mind F******
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbutt74

you have to upload your rom to a host like dev-host or androidfilehost first then provide a link
in your post here. but in order to do that you must first make a prerequisite number of posts on xda.
for what device is this rom? if it's for sm-t210 [tab 3 7.0] or gt-p5210 [tab 3 10.1 wifi]
once you've uploaded it to a host send me a pm with the link and i'll see if i can flash it and take it for a spin.
if it's good i'll suggest it here with link.

iv uploaded it to mediafire because i dont like google drive and mega was taking forever but il upload the link android file host

aka i am aware of some of the bugged apps that wont open when installed
13th June 2014, 01:20 PM |#7  
Nonta72's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 525
 
More
Tab 3 Development forums, depending on your tablet's screen size i.e 7, 8 or 10.1.
Can't wait to see another rom, we're missing them, really !

Sent from my room mate's computer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes