Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 53,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best ROM on Ace II at the Moment

Tip us?

HCDanny24
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbidden8 View Post
Some times. I change roms too often, almost every 2-3 days. For me with Zwliew kernel is better.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
Ok i will try it with his kernel.

Ive tried alot of KitKat roms but with GPU OC and all the NovaThor Features, its not so smooth like cm 10.2 whatever Antutu Benchmarks are saying - these are lies. You should never trust benchmarks

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8160 mit Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

1: AceII: CM10.2 TC
2. AceII (My KitKat TestAceII): At this Time CM11 TC with zwliew Kernel

MorGothmog
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCDanny24 View Post
10.2 runs alot smoother and faster than CM11 with CPU OC and GPU OC. I switched all device´s back to Team Canjica after Nova Fusions last build which was very unstable
For me it's similar. I have an Ace 2 with NFC, so the only really usable ROM's for me are TC CM 10.2 and TC CM 11. CM 11 runs a bit laggy and some Apps take relatively long to start; CM 10.2 runs pretty smooth, even though the CPU has a 20% lower clock.
The Following User Says Thank You to MorGothmog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HCDanny24
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorGothmog View Post
For me it's similar. I have an Ace 2 with NFC, so the only really usable ROM's for me are TC CM 10.2 and TC CM 11. CM 11 runs a bit laggy and some Apps take relatively long to start; CM 10.2 runs pretty smooth, even though the CPU has a 20% lower clock.
thats the way I see it also. In KK the Apps took a long time to start and by pulling down the statusbar on KK or on scrolling in Apps like Facebook it startet stuttering. In CM 10.2 i have Internetradio via bluetooth speaker on and at the same time Facebook open and it still runs smooth!!!
Using Tapatalk

1: AceII: CM10.2 TC
2. AceII (My KitKat TestAceII): At this Time CM11 TC with zwliew Kernel

dzumper
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I don't know what are you guys talking about. CM 11 is more ****ty ROM than Stock (normal Kernel, w/o memory swap). Maybe CM 10.2 is better but not CM 11 (I used both, by Maclaw and TeamCanjica).

teddytsen
Old
Thanks Meter 1,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzumper View Post
I don't know what are you guys talking about. CM 11 is more ****ty ROM than Stock (normal Kernel, w/o memory swap). Maybe CM 10.2 is better but not CM 11 (I used both, by Maclaw and TeamCanjica).
Well your opnion is more ****ty than all 4 roms :/
Dont like it? Dont use it.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
Galaxy Ace 2
Rom: Resurrection Remix
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: CWM
Theme

My works for Galaxy Ace 2
Android Open Kang Project 4.4
Ported Android Open Kang Project
Ported Carbon 4.4.2
MIUI v5
Resurrection Remix Kitkat
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teddytsen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 8,003

DONATE TO ME
Thread closed as its a Best ROM thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe