Thread Closed

[Q] Tired of Flashing - Need good stable ROM - Help me

OP xologist

13th June 2014, 04:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201

651 posts
Hello everyone,

I'm an oldschool ROM flasher, and I've honestly gotten tired of Flashing now (I have flashed my good share of ROMs).
I also haven't been on XDA forum for a whileeee.. so I'm a little outdated as to what's out, and good.. although I have looked a bit.

So overall.. getting to the point..
I want to what the most stable STOCK looking rom is (in your opinion) that I don't have to be flashing constantly and can just keep it on my phone for loooonnnnggggg with no bugs or almost none.. and fast.
And also name me another non-stock rom AOKP or AOSP etc etc.. that is like I described above.

Please,
and I will rep everyone as well.
13th June 2014, 05:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 964

3,243 posts
More
Insane Kit Kat v9.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Android_Monsters For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #3  
Flag ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Thanks Meter: 557

1,576 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xologist

Hello everyone,

I'm an oldschool ROM flasher, and I've honestly gotten tired of Flashing now (I have flashed my good share of ROMs).
I also haven't been on XDA forum for a whileeee.. so I'm a little outdated as to what's out, and good.. although I have looked a bit.

So overall.. getting to the point..
I want to what the most stable STOCK looking rom is (in your opinion) that I don't have to be flashing constantly and can just keep it on my phone for loooonnnnggggg with no bugs or almost none.. and fast.
And also name me another non-stock rom AOKP or AOSP etc etc.. that is like I described above.

Please,
and I will rep everyone as well.

Any of them in development are pretty well stable and good. Your preferences determine what's best for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to lordcheeto03 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #4  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Kansas City, Mo.
Thanks Meter: 7,111

3,166 posts
Donate to Me
More
We dont do best of threads here. You can fund what you seek by simply reading... Thread closed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread