Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Best data saving app

OP aashish.dxa

10th June 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #1  
aashish.dxa's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag himachal
Thanks Meter: 27
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
“Onavo effortlessly extends the value of your existing data plan.” – Dave Johnson, CBS MoneyWatch**If you have installed a custom ROM, please read the instructions at the bottom of our App description**- Get as much as 5X out of your Android’s data plan- Traveling? Save up to 80% when roamingOnavo Extend lets you get up to five times more out of your data plan without changing the way you use your phone. With Onavo Extend, engage in more app activities, photo sharing, web browsing and more on 3/4G without breaking your data cap. The app lets you compress your mobile data so that you can do more with your Android’s mobile data month after month. And, ifyou travel abroad, Onavo Extend helps you stay within your roaming plan and saves you money while helping you do more with your data plan.Onavo Extend is now even more powerful with its revolutionary universal data caching tool that usesyour SD card to minimize data consumption of 3G/4G traffic without risking the freshness of your cached data. You can easily control the percent of your SD card allocated to the creation of your universal cache for a personalized Onavo Extend experience. The app also lets you optimize pictures when you share over 3G/4G, giving you control of how much data you use when you share photos. The Onavo Extend Widget helpsyou easily monitor how much data Onavo Extend saves you by app for increased app transparency!OS note: Onavo Extend is only supported for specific ICS devices.IF YOU’VE INSTALLED A CUSTOM ROM:Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0 APIs, and Onavo Extend, rely on.If you’ve received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the application always says “service paused”, please contact us via the “Feedback” menu item so we can help.Trying a different ROM or kernel should help as well.CURRENT VERSION: 1.2.9exREQUIRES ANDROID: 4.0 and up
The Following User Says Thank You to aashish.dxa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #2  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 481
 
940 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashish.dxa

“Onavo effortlessly extends the value of your existing data plan.” – Dave Johnson, CBS MoneyWatch**If you have installed a custom ROM, please read the instructions at the bottom of our App description**- Get as much as 5X out of your Android’s data plan- Traveling? Save up to 80% when roamingOnavo Extend lets you get up to five times more out of your data plan without changing the way you use your phone. With Onavo Extend, engage in more app activities, photo sharing, web browsing and more on 3/4G without breaking your data cap. The app lets you compress your mobile data so that you can do more with your Android’s mobile data month after month. And, ifyou travel abroad, Onavo Extend helps you stay within your roaming plan and saves you money while helping you do more with your data plan.Onavo Extend is now even more powerful with its revolutionary universal data caching tool that usesyour SD card to minimize data consumption of 3G/4G traffic without risking the freshness of your cached data. You can easily control the percent of your SD card allocated to the creation of your universal cache for a personalized Onavo Extend experience. The app also lets you optimize pictures when you share over 3G/4G, giving you control of how much data you use when you share photos. The Onavo Extend Widget helpsyou easily monitor how much data Onavo Extend saves you by app for increased app transparency!OS note: Onavo Extend is only supported for specific ICS devices.IF YOU’VE INSTALLED A CUSTOM ROM:Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0 APIs, and Onavo Extend, rely on.If you’ve received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the application always says “service paused”, please contact us via the “Feedback” menu item so we can help.Trying a different ROM or kernel should help as well.CURRENT VERSION: 1.2.9exREQUIRES ANDROID: 4.0 and up

Wow.
cud u just organize this.
After studying chemistry physics and maths i cant really decode the sentences in there
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 12:56 PM   |  #3  
aashish.dxa's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag himachal
Thanks Meter: 27
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
???

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to aashish.dxa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #4  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 481
 
940 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashish.dxa

???

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Free mobile app

i meant it looks like a lot of text.
Use the enter button to make it look organized
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #5  
aashish.dxa's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag himachal
Thanks Meter: 27
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Kk bro

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th June 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #6  
Moscow Desire's Avatar
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Flag Somewhere in a Deep Cave on the Troll Kings Throne
Thanks Meter: 6,215
 
7,432 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashish.dxa

Kk bro

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Copying and pasting advertisements for software is prohibited and frowned upon at XDA.

Closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
http://waploft.com/files/download/id/77336
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes