Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,865 Members 44,714 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cannot find a ROM to work with Axesstel SP100. Please help!

Tip us?

reddmc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy Cannot find a ROM to work with Axesstel SP100. Please help!

Hi,
I am a noob, and have now spent 4 days searching through the XDA forums, and internet to try and find an answer to which ROM to use.
I know that users on these forums are generally irritated by noobies who ask silly questions and I am certain that I have tried all my options, to do this without posting a thread. Please consider that I am very new to this. I would have already tried on my own but only because this is a dual SIM/RUIM phone I am a bit scared. I have listed all the info I think is neccessary. I apologise for breaking any rules as I think I am doing the right thing by posting here. Please help.

I have just purchased and rooted an axesstel SP100, which is a dual SIM/RUIM phone with one sim slot dedicated to GSM and the other dedicated to CDMA. The phone specs are as follows:
FM Radio, GPS Support, 800480 Resolution Screen, 2M Pixel back camera, 0.3M Pixel front camera, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi Support, approx. 350 minutes talk time,approx. 210 hours standby, 2100mAh battery.

cpu is ARM Cortex A5 1 ghz single core from Qualcomm
GPU is Adreno 200
Model reads as Axesstel SP100(msm7627a_sku1)
Android 2.3.5

Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetc field sensor, Orientation sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Gravity sensor, Linear accel sensor, Rotation vector sensor.

The issue is which ROM would work to upgrade to Android 4.XXXX(any version of Jellybean or KitKat is required.

Connacht
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,
How did you root the phone?

reddmc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connacht View Post
Hello,
How did you root the phone?
Pro Myanmar - Download the APK and transfer to the phone and run. It does the rest.
The Following User Says Thank You to reddmc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]