5,815,214 Members 39,068 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OmniTorch Privacy Issues

Tip us?

maxwen
Old
(Last edited by maxwen; 13th June 2014 at 03:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4,522

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by percy_g2 View Post
Yeah i saw that commit , BTW how CyanogenMod is avoiding the issue Omni torch is having without using share system user id ?
I want to know more about this issue nothing more .
most prolly chmod 666 the sysfs file or even make it
world writable in the kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by percy_g2 View Post
You didn't even knew when i posted the first post that OmniTorch is using shared system user id , your silly posts showed what's your knowledge .You Directly said its not official app then when i showed the official app and told it's using shared system user id might be the cause of it. Then you started picking on me .

If you want me to go on then come at me but just think like an mature person which you aren't judging by your previous post's .So STOP no one is asking about your assumptions , if you want to explain then do it in proper way or else don't . If XDA is a place to fight then go on.
so you dont know how Entropy512 is related to omni?

Naddict
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 13th June 2014 at 03:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13,810
Can't be nice or respectful to each in replies and posts + have to be childish in replies and make XDA look like it is a playground with all this verbal judo + even after warning from moderating staff about said unneeded drama = Thread closed.

Be nice, or get out of XDA...pretty easy rules to follow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe