Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more
Post Reply

does the m8 have aptx bluetooth

12th June 2014, 09:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
1,006 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
I looked at gsmarena and it doe not mention that the m8 has aptx Bluetooth what a bummer, especially that sound quality is a selling point for the m8, so many people like to listen to audio over Bluetooth so how come such an important thing has been omitted
12th June 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Yes, it got aptx.
12th June 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #3  
skr_xd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Al Ain
Thanks Meter: 209
 
1,946 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
More
Yes. It has. But, sadly BoomSound is disabled for BT audio and no equalizer in music either😭

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
12th June 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #4  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,444
 
6,992 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skr_xd

Yes. It has. But, sadly BoomSound is disabled for BT audio and no equalizer in music either😭

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

BoomSound isn't disabled for Bluetooth...it works nice with it...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk
12th June 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #5  
skr_xd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Al Ain
Thanks Meter: 209
 
1,946 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

BoomSound isn't disabled for Bluetooth...it works nice with it...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Its disabled with my HS3000 APTX enabled headset. Which BT are you using?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
12th June 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #6  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,444
 
6,992 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skr_xd

Its disabled with my HS3000 APTX enabled headset. Which BT are you using?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I tried different....I used the in car sound system with Harman kardon system in our Mercedes, and also used a Logitech Bluetooth receiver from a friend...disabling BoomSound makes the sound worse but enabling again it sounds so beautiful *_* ...don't know what could be wrong...but for me it works fine...also when I installed Harman kardon on my m8

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #7  
skr_xd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Al Ain
Thanks Meter: 209
 
1,946 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

I tried different....I used the in car sound system with Harman kardon system in our Mercedes, and also used a Logitech Bluetooth receiver from a friend...disabling BoomSound makes the sound worse but enabling again it sounds so beautiful *_* ...don't know what could be wrong...but for me it works fine...also when I installed Harman kardon on my m8

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Stock 1.54.401.10



Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #8  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,444
 
6,992 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skr_xd

Stock 1.54.401.10



Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Lol that's really strange ...for me BoomSound works fine with Bluetooth....can enable and disable...but will try again...Hm

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank