Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Make your ace plus as a rocket :D

Tip us?

magaedy
Old
(Last edited by magaedy; 12th June 2014 at 05:38 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Wink Make your ace plus as a rocket :D

Hello guys,

This time I won't asking help but giving help for those who get bored due to laggs, slow ace plus and battery draining.

to make your ace plus in any (ROOTED) rom, you can use some programs which cancel automatic start of some apps at startup or at charging, connectivity or other thing.

These programs are : Startup Manager, Autostarts, App quarantine, Clean Master.

1: Startup Manager :

with this app you can canel many apps you don't use them at the moment starts with device statup

2: App Quarantine :

with this app you can freeze unnecessary app which you don't use any time (freezing app means you can't use it, but if you need it you can unfreeze it from this app also)

(Note) : don't freeze or cancel the startup of a system app to avoid any problems can occur with the 2 above app.

3: Autostarts :

this app is very important and useful because it cancel apps which starts automatically with wifi or charging which make the device very slow at these events

this app shows the events of the device which the apps on your phone starts automatically in them as in the image

you can cancel the automatic start of apps espeically at the events : (after startup - connectivity - power connected - power disconnected - locale changed and many more)

4: Clean Master :

with this app you can clean your memory from running app and junk files. This will help also for better performance.

When you feel your device is slow or lagging, check the app manager from (Settings - Applications - Running application) and stop any app you don't need at that moment.

Finally, I attached the 4 apps I mentioned above.

hope all that will help you all
The Following User Says Thank You to magaedy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

masterjigar
Old
Thanks Meter 54
U can also use greenify.... Its best even u dpnt have to put apps into freezing mode... This app just make them to be in hibernating mode... Just gvlive it a try

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to masterjigar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

magaedy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterjigar View Post
U can also use greenify.... Its best even u dpnt have to put apps into freezing mode... This app just make them to be in hibernating mode... Just gvlive it a try

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
I think its like Autostarts, But Autostarts has advanced options for some events

anyway these programs are very useful and making our ace plus very fast