Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 45,164 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lockscreen, Home & Recent Apps Button Not Working

Tip us?

sinarterputih
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Lockscreen, Home & Recent Apps Button Not Working

Hi, I'm using Z1 C6903, now the home and recent apps button on my phone is not working, I pressed but nothing happen, same with the lockscreen, even I set to PIN lock, after I unlock the screen, there is no PIN lockscreen, so my phone cannot be locked. I clear dalvik cache and wipe cache partition in recovery, but the problem did not disappear. How to fix this? Even in safe mode the button is not working too.
I'm using kitkat 4.4.2 14.3.A.0.757

sinarterputih
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
up.. up.. up..

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
What button? Z1 don't have buttons, only 3 softkeys...

Probably you have some touch screen problem and other stuff, repair the Phone via PC Companion.

If this not fix it, flash different FTF via Flashtool.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sinarterputih
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
What button? Z1 don't have buttons, only 3 softkeys...

Probably you have some touch screen problem and other stuff, repair the Phone via PC Companion.

If this not fix it, flash different FTF via Flashtool.
yes I mean softkey

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinarterputih View Post
yes I mean softkey
Then repair or reflash like explained before.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

Riaes
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Not sure your problem is what i had before, i had a problem that when i press the recent apps softkey(not sure about other buttons, forgot) it didn't function, though the key was highlited. but it was after i factory resetted my phone, and then i fixed my phone with Sony PCC, and everything back to normal, you may try to do a full wipe and reflash the firmware, or do what I did.
The Following User Says Thank You to Riaes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]