Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,529 Members 40,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lost my activation.. No one can hear me on a call

Tip us?

strawnj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Lost my activation.. No one can hear me on a call

My microphone stopped working when I made calls. I went through HTC tech support and they said it was a handshake issue with the carrier. I went to to swappa and checked my IMEI and it said "ready for activation." I'm rooted in Viper 1.6. Any ideas?
- HTC One (M8)

dunn816
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Did you try rebooting or reflashing the Rom or maybe even deleting Ur apn settings and taking the SIM out and putting it back also reinputing the apn settings.

HTC ONE M8👍

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Or try using some headphones to talk for a while and then see if that'll trigger something.

HTC ONE M8👍

DEVICE__ HTC ONE M8
ANDROID__ 4.4.2
VIPERONE ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to dunn816 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

strawnj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunn816 View Post
Did you try rebooting or reflashing the Rom or maybe even deleting Ur apn settings and taking the SIM out and putting it back also reinputing the apn settings.

HTC ONE M8👍

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Or try using some headphones to talk for a while and then see if that'll trigger something.

HTC ONE M8👍

Yes I did all that. I ended up with HTC support and then going to Verizon. They NDA me a new phone (refurbished) today.
- HTC One (M8)