Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] eroor status 7 to instaler [ROM][4.4.3][ViPER]WFSY11.0[V2.0][OTA][FAST]

OP Alberto1000

12th June 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hi all, forgive my English.

I try to install this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2774542

but it says Error status 7 I read how to fix the error by changing the script, yet still gives me the error status 7 and error status 6.

Can someone help me and say that I can not install it?, Thanks.
12th June 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #2  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 339
 
564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Wink Solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberto1000

Hi all, forgive my English.

I try to install this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2774542

but it says Error status 7 I read how to fix the error by changing the script, yet still gives me the error status 7 and error status 6.

Can someone help me and say that I can not install it?, Thanks.

That's a very common problem,please do some research before posting a thing.
Anyway,this is due to Old Recovery problem,you recovery seems to be CWM 5.0.2.8,you'll have to upgrade it.
You have a wild choice between TWRP 2.7.1.0 , CWM 6.0.4.9 or PhilZ Touch Recovery
What I recommend and what I use is PhilZ Touch Recovery,flash any of the three I mentioned then you can flash my ROM with no problem.
Finally,hit the Thanks button if I Helped
The Following User Says Thank You to AmirNajjar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirNajjar

That's a very common problem,please do some research before posting a thing.
Anyway,this is due to Old Recovery problem,you recovery seems to be CWM 5.0.2.8,you'll have to upgrade it.
You have a wild choice between TWRP 2.7.1.0 , CWM 6.0.4.9 or PhilZ Touch Recovery
What I recommend and what I use is PhilZ Touch Recovery,flash any of the three I mentioned then you can flash my ROM with no problem.
Finally,hit the Thanks button if I Helped


Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

But I will not be able to test your rom since I am not able to change the recovery, I have tried all the methods and ways that I have found in tuturiales, but I can not change the recovery.

Thank you very much, greetings.
13th June 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #4  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 339
 
564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberto1000

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

But I will not be able to test your rom since I am not able to change the recovery, I have tried all the methods and ways that I have found in tuturiales, but I can not change the recovery.

Thank you very much, greetings.

You couldn't install those mentioned above???
13th June 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirNajjar

You couldn't install those mentioned above???


Hello, I have been unable to install them, you may not know or can not be on my phone, but I have followed many tutorials and none have helped me, but I'll keep on trying, thanks for the interest, greetings
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes