FORUMS

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

Switching from note 2 to S5

436 posts
Thanks Meter: 35

By Sidneymac, Senior Member on 12th June 2014, 08:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am thinking of making the switch but what great advantage will I experience from this switch and what will I miss the most. I will be going to bell Canada btw

12th June 2014, 09:51 AM |#2  
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 305

Donate to Me
More
For a start post in the right forum and not fully sure if comparison threads are allowed.

But I will answer your question anyway. The only thing you'll miss is the huge screen and S pen if you even use it. Otherwise the S5 is superior in every way.

Source: experience

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th June 2014, 10:27 AM |#3  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 14

More
You will miss the S-Pen most I think. Otherwise S5 is blazing fast it has amazing battery life and is great day to day phone. It really depends how you use your Note 2 though.
13th June 2014, 06:19 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
I did not use the spen that much - but i'm looking for the camera improvements, multitasking etc.. waterproof is nice too.
13th June 2014, 06:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidneymac

I did not use the spen that much - but i'm looking for the camera improvements, multitasking etc.. waterproof is nice too.

Then you're all set.
13th June 2014, 07:53 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Yeah looks like that..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread