Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,016 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Resurrection Remix Kitkat v5.1.5 on GT-I9192

Tip us?

Sydnelson
Old
(Last edited by Sydnelson; 13th June 2014 at 05:45 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Resurrection Remix Kitkat v5.1.5 on GT-I9192

Hii people. I new on XDA foruns but I already made few firmware changes in several cellphones I have (most of then are nokia).

Now I buy a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192 dual sim and want to update his firmware. I saw good reviews about Resurrection Remix rom and want try it but don't know if it support dual sim phones?

If not there is another CFW for that phone? Only found one compatible (CyanogenMod 11.0 by Sekil port) and want to know about others.

Aronuser
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydnelson View Post
Hii people. I new on XDA foruns but I already made few firmware changes in several cellphone I have (most of then are nokia).

Now I buy a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192 dual sim and want to update his firmware. I saw good reviews about Resurrection Remix rom and want try it but don't know if it support dual sim phones?

If not there is another CFW for that phone? Only found one compatible (CyanogenMod 11.0 by Sekil port) and want to know other.
RR doesn't work on your phone so far...

I don't know about other FW's maybe there are
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!

iFlasher
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydnelson View Post
Hii people. I new on XDA foruns but I already made few firmware changes in several cellphones I have (most of then are nokia).

If not there is another CFW for that phone? Only found one compatible (CyanogenMod 11.0 by Sekil port) and want to know about others.
In the Cyanogenmod forum you can downloadad more Custom roms (Moke Rom, C-Rom)

Here: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/94747-Cm11-For-I9192