G3 Dark Holo Theme APK?

12th June 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ireland
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi, I have a LG G3 F400K (Korean Version but living in Ireland) and I cannot gain access to LG Smartworld as it's not available in UK/Ireland yet for the LG G3, just in Korea at present. What I am looking for is the .apk file for the Theme Dark Holo, so that I can side load it into my phone, or even better would be a apk thta works for the LG G3 for Smartworld. I have downloaded loads of apk files for Smartworld, but none work. It is already installed on my phone, but its in Korean, and when I go to use it to download the theme it says its not available for my device in my region yet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
12th June 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,035

2,634 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dljitx

Hi, I have a LG G3 F400K (Korean Version but living in Ireland) and I cannot gain access to LG Smartworld as it's not available in UK/Ireland yet for the LG G3, just in Korea at present. What I am looking for is the .apk file for the Theme Dark Holo, so that I can side load it into my phone, or even better would be a apk thta works for the LG G3 for Smartworld. I have downloaded loads of apk files for Smartworld, but none work. It is already installed on my phone, but its in Korean, and when I go to use it to download the theme it says its not available for my device in my region yet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Maybe use a vpn to be in korea... Should allow you to download it

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Epix4G For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 10

169 posts
Hi,

Can you post some Screenshots?

Greetings

Gesendet von meinem GT-N8000 mit Tapatalk