Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,981 Members 39,107 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G3 Dark Holo Theme APK?

Tip us?

dljitx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Default G3 Dark Holo Theme APK?

Hi, I have a LG G3 F400K (Korean Version but living in Ireland) and I cannot gain access to LG Smartworld as it's not available in UK/Ireland yet for the LG G3, just in Korea at present. What I am looking for is the .apk file for the Theme Dark Holo, so that I can side load it into my phone, or even better would be a apk thta works for the LG G3 for Smartworld. I have downloaded loads of apk files for Smartworld, but none work. It is already installed on my phone, but its in Korean, and when I go to use it to download the theme it says its not available for my device in my region yet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Epix4G
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by dljitx View Post
Hi, I have a LG G3 F400K (Korean Version but living in Ireland) and I cannot gain access to LG Smartworld as it's not available in UK/Ireland yet for the LG G3, just in Korea at present. What I am looking for is the .apk file for the Theme Dark Holo, so that I can side load it into my phone, or even better would be a apk thta works for the LG G3 for Smartworld. I have downloaded loads of apk files for Smartworld, but none work. It is already installed on my phone, but its in Korean, and when I go to use it to download the theme it says its not available for my device in my region yet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Maybe use a vpn to be in korea... Should allow you to download it

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Epix4G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rizzen
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Hi,

Can you post some Screenshots?

Greetings

Gesendet von meinem GT-N8000 mit Tapatalk